Friday, January 14, 2011

Starting out

Greetings Yall!
After being iced/snowed in for the last 5 days, I thought I'd follow the trend and start a blog.
I am figuring out formats and uploading pictures so any tips/comments are welcome


On Tuesday, the 11th, Brendan and I marked one month of being married! It's hard to believe the first month flew by so quickly. Here are a few pictures from the big day and more to come with more posts.


Here I am with my precious flower girls! They were so cute with their red sashes!


My momma and I before the ceremony. Some people say we look alike. 
Daddy and I before the ceremony.

Here's B getting his boutonniere pinned on by his momma..

Mr. and Mrs. Brendan Baker making their way down the aisle.


Ooh checking out my new bling.

Our first dance-"To Make You Feel My Love" the Garth Brooks version.

So that's a little taste of our wedding...stay tuned for photos of the gorgeous wedding party and more shots from the reception!



No comments:

Post a Comment