Monday, February 18, 2013

David and Diana's Wedding

It is always so much fun to celebrate at a wedding! Brendan and I have gone to our fair share of weddings but, his weekend was a first for both of us. We attended our first Jewish wedding which is completley different than anything we had experienced before. We had a total blast but for our liver's sake, I hope it's awhile before we attend another one :)

The wedding of David(Brendan's buddy from high school) and Diana was at the Georgian Terrace in downtown Atlanta across from the Fox Theatre. Brendan was a groomsman, so in addition to attending the super fun wedding, we also attended the rehersal dinner. Thanks to Ellen for capturing the weekend with her camera. Bren and I are awful about remembering to take pictures, especially asking for shots of the 2 of us so I can say I finally have a new profile picture that doesn't involve our wedding from 2 years ago :)


Rehersal Dinner @ La Baraonda! Super yummy and lots of Pinot Noir :)

Bren with the groom, David at the rehersal dinner. 
Ellen and I. Notice my red face, the result of too much pinot noir. 

Left to Right
John, Hubs, Matt, and Caldwell. 

Best friends! John and Brendan after the rehersal dinner. 

The result of too much pinot the night before :(

The lovely ladies!
Diane, me, Meg and Ellen sneak a quick pic before the ceremony

My handsome hubby and I! I love this picture, thanks Ellen!


We got a picture with the Bride!

Boys with the Groom!



No comments:

Post a Comment